1. Use crude terms. No guy wants to hear about how badly you want to stick his penis in your mouth. He wants to hear about how you’re going to suck his co.ck until he cvms.
2. I know sexting is informal, but you should still pay attention to your spelling and your grammar. If he has to reread a sentence ten times in order to understand what you’re trying to say, he’s going to lose his hard-on.
3. Go into detail. Instead of just saying you’re going to ride him, tell him that you’re going to straddle him and leave kisses across his neck and tease his co.ck with your wetness before putting it inside of you. Draw everything out.
4. Unless you’re trying to be more funny than sexy, you should skimp on the emoticons. You don’t have to put a winking face at the end of your sentence for him to understand you’re flirting. He’ll get it.
5. Don’t ask too many questions. If you bombard him with questions about what he wants you to do to him and what position he wants you in, then he’ll be the one doing all the talking. Do your part by saying a few naughty things and then letting him say a few naughty things back. It’s all about the give and take.
6. It’s fine to sext about threesomes and anal sex if that’s what’ll get him off, but make sure he knows whether or not those situations are something you’re actually interested in. If he thinks you’re into anal, because you two keep sexting about it, then you’ll get a finger in your ass the next time you see him.
7. Lie. When you’re sexting, you shouldn’t feel bad about pretending you’re completely nahked when you’re really walking around in Dorito stained pajamas. The truth isn’t expected.
8. If you trust him, then feel free to send him pictures. It doesn’t matter if those pics are of your cleavage or of your bare ass. He’ll take whatever he can get.
9. Touch yourself. If you’re going to sext, you might as well get an orgasm out of it. That’s the entire point. So slip under your covers with a vibrator and his sexts.
10. Give out (realistic) compliments. Tell him how you wish you were looking into his gorgeous eyes and touching his rock hard abs. But don’t tell him how huge his d!ck is if it’s clear you’re lying. It’ll just make him feel worse.
11. If you want dirty talk inspiration, pick up a book like Dirty by Megan Hart. Whatever you do, just stay far, far away from 50 Shades of Grey.
12. It’s best if you start out slow. Unless you’re in a serious relationship and are used to being blunt with each other, the first message you send him shouldn’t say, “I want your tongue pressed against my pvssy.” It should say something about how you’ve been thinking about him and how you miss him, and then you can gradually make the conversation sexier and sexier.
13. If you aren’t super creative, then you don’t have to come up with fantasy scenarios to talk to him about. Just describe the last time you two had sex. Ask him if he remembers how wet you were, how flexible your legs were, and how hard he came. Then ask him if he wants to do it all again.
14. Sexting is a great way to coach him. If you wish he went down on you more or actually played with your clit during sex, then mention it to him in the convo. If you tell him exactly what you want him to do to you over the phone, then he should get the hint and try it the next time he sees you in person.
15. Don’t take too long to answer him back. Now is not the time to play hard to get by waiting two hours before replying. Sexting is sexiest when the replies come quickly.
16. Once your kinky conversation ends, delete anything too risky. You can’t control what stays on his phone, but you can control your own phone, and it’s better to be safe than sorry.